Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Content Systems Designer - Contractor
at VML, Inc.
VML is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
Responsible for the execution of the strategy, concept, and curation of content on a website. Practices and deliverables include (but not limited to) information architecture and detailed sitemap development, content audits and gap analysis, content concepting and mapping, maintaining editorial calendar(s) and governance model(s) and corresponding documentation. Collaborates with internal teams to ensure content value and delivery.
As part of the WPP Group, VML offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business. VML is headquartered in Kansas City.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Content research for subjects and trending stories
- Generate ideas to develop as digital content
- Use data to inform content recommendations
- Have a firm grasp on delivering effective content for target audiences
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, experience designers, and creatives
- Execute content strategies for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Frequent outreach to cross-functional teams for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Do whatever it takes to grow the target audiences of our clients
- Create detailed deliverables to support content strategy and content governance initiatives
VML is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.