Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mail Clerk - Security Operations - Aviation Facility - NO AD
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking a Mail Clerk. Our Mail Clerks allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Physically receives shipments (UPS, FedEx, etc.);
• Manages delivery of shipments and goods delivered;
• Manages shipments to remote campuses from HQ;
• Manages International shipment to company assets;
• Delivers shipments of goods to employees twice (2) per day;
• Ability to lift, move and deliver packages up to 50 pounds;
• Unpacking and inspecting contents;
• Examines contents and compares with records, such as packing slips, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of incoming shipment;
• Records shipment data, such as damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes;
• Alerts the designated employee that the item was received by providing the appropriate documents;
• Receives the product in the inventory system;
• Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Strong computer skills and proficiency. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task, discerns patterns in details, think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress.
• Two plus years shipping/receiving/inventory experience preferred;
• Candidate must be diligent in checking the quality requirements prior to shipping;
• Tracking products going to and from outside vendor;
• Understands and follows product trace ability;
• Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel as one of the reports managed by shipping/receiving is in this format);
• Knowledgeable with the preparation of purchasing shipping materials;
• Shipping and Receiving - domestic and international.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.