Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Primary Care Physician-Part Time
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Carol Kennedy-Radmer
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Physician - General Practice (not boarded)
- West - Ft. Riley - KS
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a moonlighting opportunity for 3 Civilian Part-Time or Full Time Primary Care Physicians supporting the Irwin Army Community Hospital at Fort Riley in Manhattan, Kansas.
This contract position offers:
- Great Moonlighting Opportunity
- Flexible Hours/Part Time Schedule
- Shared on-call responsibilities
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Supportive Team Environment
- Compliant Patient Population
- Freedom from Malpractice worries
- Work available in ER, Urgent Care, or Primary Care Clinic
- Only 1 Year of Residency completed and permanent medical license required
- Any state medical license
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, trained in the practice of medicine or surgery who has completed a traditional rotating internship, or at least one year of a residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and PALS
- Minimum of 1 year supervised training (i.e. one year internship or residency) within the last three (3) years, which includes the care of adults, pediatric patients, and newborns.
- The provider will provider will provide outpatient care to patients in the primary care clinics, Emergency Department, and/or Minor Care at Irwin Army Community Hospital.
Manhattan, Kansas, (a refreshing alternative to Manhattan, New York!), is home to Kansas State University and is located about an hour’s drive from Fort Riley. Nestled in Eastern Kansas, this attractive city offers a surprisingly wide variety of attractions! For starters, Manhattan is home to Cox Brothers BBQ serving ribs, pulled pork, and brisket with sauces sweet to spicy. Next, taste the area’s finest wines at the Liquid Art Winery, or enjoy an evening of entertainment at the Manhattan Arts Center. Then, take the kids to the Sunset Zoo, home to bobcats, leopards, and monkeys! Or, if your preference is shopping and dining, take a stroll through Aggieville, the first shopping district in Kansas with great shops, unique dining, and historic bars. Whether your choice is outdoor activities or indoor enjoyment, you have it all in Manhattan! https://www.manhattancvb.org/189/Visit
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
St. Louis, MO 63141
Click below to find out why Spectrum Healthcare is such a great place to work!