Kansas City Southern Railway
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Solutions Analyst
at Kansas City Southern Railway
The Customer Solutions Center Analyst I has a broad scope of responsibilities associated with customer communications, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance. The Analyst will learn railroad fundamentals: Operations, Sales and Marketing, Service Design, e-Commerce, Revenue Management, and KCS tariffs, begin use of KCS systems, and interact with union personnel for customer billing updates.
- Answers customer calls and emails promptly within planned tolerance levels and response times
- Communicates effectively with the customer and other internal and external contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Manages the Overload Worklist. Will inform other railroad or customer of any overload. Will work to confirm weight, divert, or reduce, as necessary.
- Administers Letters of Authorization (LOA): solicits renewals, updates Salesforce database with any new LOA
- Understands rules for non-acceptance of diversion requests per KCS 9213
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Applicable studies and work history may be taken into account in lieu of degree requirement
- Ability and willingness to work day, evening and/or night shifts to support the railroad's 24 hour per day/7 days per week operations schedule, including weekends and holidays as assigned
- Experience working in a team environment
- Railroad or transportation experience
The duties listed are representative of the job; however, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties a person may be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer/Veteran/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.